Free Express Shipping Across Pakistan
The customer will usually get an order in 5-7 business days after the order has shipped out for domestic. After your payment is authorized, it can take up to 2 days for us to process your order and ship it. This is just an estimate and does not include weekends and holidays. We do not ship to P.O Boxes. Delivery can take longer in remote areas in Pakistan.
‘Cash On Delivery’ orders will be processed after successful telephonic verification. However, M By Mahira holds the right to process ‘Cash on Delivery’ orders without telephonic verification for verified customers and/or during a period of high volume that includes sales, season launches, and other promotions.
The customer usually gets an order in 7 business days after the order has shipped out internationally. After your payment is authorized, it can take up to 2 days for us to process your order and ship it. This is just an estimate and does not include weekends and holidays.
Shipping to India and Saudi Arabia are available and payment can be done via Visa or Mastercard.
Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with your order number and an order tracking number (if a valid email address was supplied). During the transit of your package, you may enter that number into our Order Tracking section to check your order status.
Please save all email invoices for your records.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package ‘Duty and Taxes’ unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
- Consignees in Saudi Arabia must have a valid commercial registration with Saudi Customs for smooth clearance and delivery of shipments.
-In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
- Consignees in India must provide a copy of their Aadhaar Card for smooth clearance and delivery of shipments.